Hi, I am Steve Bowman. I am a leader, educator, and health professional inspired to share my love in faith, family and health so that other people’s lives may improve. I believe we have an opportunity and responsibility to address chronic diseases and health challenges through behavior change and lifestyle medicine.I am thankful to have had the opportunity to learn through a variety of experiences:
- Bachelor of Science: Health Behavior Management – University of Delaware
- Masters of Science: Health Promotion – University of Delaware
- Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES) – National Commission for Health Education Credentialing
- Professional Team Member – American College of Lifestyle Medicine
- Coach, Speaker and Trainer – The John Maxwell Team
- Plant Based Nutrition Certificate – eCornell University
After sharing who I am and some of my experience, I want you to know that this is bigger than me. My hope is that I will be a good and faithful servant to all of you.